My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, December 23, 2012

I Love Cold Fronts!

I wait 10 months out of the year for “cold weather” to hit Florida!  I love taking my morning walks when I have to layer sweat clothes just to go outside!  The cold air rushes into my lungs and I feel alive !!

Yesterday was 37 degrees in the morning before daylight.  It was also very windy and I couldn’t find a hat of any sort to protect my ears which is the only part of me that doesn’t enjoy the “Florida cold”. (note: not mentioning “real winter”!)

But this morning was 39 degrees and no wind at all!… loved it, loved it, loved it!! I did wait until the morning light began and by the time I finished this is what the sky looked like!

dec222[1]

(Five times around the pond is one mile.. that equals listening to the long version of “In the Navy” by the Village People 2 1/2 times!  :o).

dec221-1[1]

I don’t care much for cloudless skies but the pink just layered itself so nicely I had to snap off a few pics to show you.

Two hours have passed since my mile walk and now I am contemplating walking the “path” in the woods that opened up not long ago right next to us.  It tends to have pretty muddy area’s though so it’s nicer when there’s been no rain for a week or more. If I get the energy I will take a walk in the woods.. we’ll see. :o)

4 Comments:

Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Lovely Pink Layer....! BEAUTIFUL pictures, my dear.
And....My report of Spam...NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hooray!!!!!!

5:36 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

That pink tinge everywhere is just *so* pretty! So pleased you have the 'Florida cold' there at the moment. Long may it last! Enjoy your walks.

5:40 PM  
Blogger chrisa511 said...

I love this cool weather too!!! And that's so awesome that they built a little path in the woods!!!! We have a few of them here and I still haven't taken advantage of them :(

11:03 PM  
Blogger Kailana said...

It's a bit too cool here...

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home